Do you need practical help learning how to hire good employees? If so, we recommend our excellent guidebook on the subject, EMPLOYER’S GUIDE TO HIRING PEOPLE, which has just been reduced in price. This book covers the following topics:
- Assessing your staffing needs (Do you really need to hire someone? What kind of worker?)
- Advertising your job openings and deciding who to interview
- Conducting good interviews (What Questions to ask and which ones to avoid)
- Completing new hire paperwork (I-9, W-4, New Hire Registry, and more)
- Avoiding missteps and illegal practices
This is a practical and concise guide. Consider buying the e-book version and loading it on your computer, laptop, or smart phone so that you’ll have the guidebook at your fingertips whenever its needed.
Who should read this guidebook? Managers, supervisors, and business owners. This guidebook is written for the person who is new at hiring employees and for those managers who need a refresher on how to hire successfully.
PRICE SPECIAL: The e-book price was recently reduced ($4.99), making this book even more affordable, while Amazon has put the paperback version on sale, so check it out and see if this is what you need: AMAZON link.
One caution: This book is written for USA businesses. Much of it would not apply to companies outside of the country unless they have employees in America.