A great introduction on HOW TO HIRE employees, this practical guidebook will help you to succeed in hiring better people. This e-book is on sale this week only for only $1.99 (sale ends 12/14/13). Regular price is $4.99 as en e-book, $12.99 in print version.
Who should read this guidebook? Managers, supervisors, and business owners. This guidebook is written for the person who is new at hiring employees and for those managers who need a refresher on how to hire successfully.
What topics are covered? EMPLOYER’S GUIDE TO HIRING PEOPLE covers the complete hiring process, including:
- Assessing your staffing needs (Do you really need to hire someone? What kind of worker?)
- Advertising your job openings and deciding who to interview
- Conducting good interviews (What Qs to ask and which ones to avoid)
- Completing new hire paperwork (I-9, W-4, New Hire Registry, and more)
- Avoiding missteps and illegal practices
This practical and concise guidebook will lead you, step-by-step, toward hiring great employees.
Buy Now and start reading today!
Available on Amazon for $1.99 (E-Book) or $12.99 (Trade Paperback). Print version also available at Barnes and Noble and other fine bookstores. (The SALE on the e-book version ends 12/14/13, so buy it today)
Don’t have a Kindle ebook reader? Get a free app so that you can read this ebook on your computer, laptop, tablet, or smart phone:
Amazon Kindle Apps